But they should be done differently.
- How can organizing and budgeting my finances serve the Kingdom?
- How can the way I sell my car glorify Christ?
- How does the way I view the future display Christ's character and freedom?
- Does my life scream that I live for someone greater than anything in this world?
- Does my life squish itself up against God's side, so that he covers me with his feathers as I rest under his wings (Psalm 91:4)?
- Am I so close to Him that his heartbeat resonates clearly to my heart and out towards others?
Let us pray that more than our words proclaim the reality and nearness of the Kingdom of God.